New year, new challenges!
I’m going to have a separate goals post for my writing tumblr (here) but I’m going to talk about my blogging and reading goals and hopefully remember to link them to my home menu.
- Read 100 books
- Read more diverse books, not only diverse characters but PoC authors and own voices.
- Themed months so black authors only for Black History Month and asian authors for Asian Lit Month.
- Complete Modern Mrs Darcy Reading Challenge
- Reduce my Goodreads TBR shelf by 25% (down 1098 to 823 books) either by reading them or by taking them off my Goodreads shelf.
- Complete Pop Sugar Reading Challenge
- Two book reviews a week, one ARC and one of my own books
- Continue regular blog posts at least every other day
- Look at coding in order to be able to improve my blog theme
- Do Hogwarts themed posts for 2017
- Take part in more blog themes like ‘top five Wednesday’ and ‘monthly recommendations’ and remember to link back!
- Comment more frequently on other people’s posts
I am likely to add to these as and when needed but I think starting off with these broad goals would be best. I also have a 2018 TBR as well.
Graphic created by Sketchepedia – Freepik.com