The third and final task is here! This part of the readathon runs from the 9th to the 15th December and the goal is to get through the maze (which is fairly obvious to anyone who has read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire).
My previous posts for this readathon are here. On previous tasks, I did the minimum in order to past the task and get to the next stage but since Beauxbatons are in second place, I decided I would try to read all the challenges in order to boost our score! Which was far harder than I thought. Combined with the other two readathons next week, we’ll see how everything goes.
One – Obstacles
- Blast-Ended Shrewt – read a book outside your comfort zone
- Boggart – read a book that contains something you fear
- Acromantula – read a book recommended by a friend
- Sphinx – read a book about or with a puzzle
- Golden Mist – read a book with something upside down on the cover
Two – Cup
- Portkey – read a book with travel of any kind