Okay, this wasn’t a completely successful readathon since I didn’t actually manage to read seven things. I forgot about it until about halfway through the week and then I was working a lot.
That said, I did get some books read and, astonishingly, they’re actually on my TBR. Two of them.
This readathon ran for the last full week of July, the 23rd to the 29th July.
Continue reading “7in7 Readathon Wrap Up”
It’s another round of 7in7! The goal of this readathon is to read seven things. Not necessarily seven books (though I will be aiming for that) but seven books/short stories/graphic novels etc. The twitter is here and this time it is running for the last full week of July, so the 23rd to the 29th July.
- Read 7 things! Can be ANYTHING
- Yellow on the cover and/or spine (SUMMER! ☀️)
- Read something outside your norm/comfort zone. Try a picture book or a poem/collection, a short story, a graphic! It’s up to you!
- Read a book that starts with your first initial!
- Read something outside/read a book that takes place mostly outside. (You can read anything while outside, or read inside and read a book that takes place outside!)
- Read something and make-up a drink/food to match/inspired by! (If you can/want to, you can actually make it!!)
- Read something that takes place in your home (country or town) or is written by someone from your home (country or town)
Continue reading “7 in 7 Readathon”