It’s round four of Alphabethon which runs from 23rd October to 29th October. This is a readathon based on reading the letters of the alphabet. This round is ‘d’ so basically any books where the title, the author’s first or last name starts with ‘d’. Twitter is here and blog post is here.
- Read a book where the MC’s name starts with D.
- Read a book with a D setting.
- Read a book that has an object on the front or back cover that starts with D.
- Read a book over 400 pages.
- Read a book under 200 pages.
- Read a horror book.
Continue reading “Alphabethon Round Four”
This was the third round of Alphabethon where the letter was ‘c’. My TBR is here. There were seven challenges for this round and I managed to complete six of them. I read all the books on my TBR but one of the books on my TBR didn’t fit the challenge (I must have been tired!).
Continue reading “Alphabethon Wrap Up”
Round 3 of Alphabethon has started already and I didn’t even realise! This is a readathon based on reading the letters of the alphabet. This round is ‘c’ so basically any books where the title, the author’s first or last name starts with ‘c’. Twitter is here and blog post is here. This round runs from 31st July – 6th August. I looked at the books I read yesterday and none of them apply fortunately.
- Read a book with three Cs. (Title, Author’s first name, and last name all begin with C)
- Read a book with a MC (main Character) whose name starts with C.
- Read a book with a C setting. ( Town, City, State, etc. begins with C)
- Read a book that has a picture of something on the front or back cover that begins with C.
- Read your book in a spot other than the Couch that begins with C for a total of an hour. (example: car, closet, at a counter)
- Read a book with a Count of over 400 pages
- Read a book with a Count of under 200 pages.
Continue reading “Alphabethon”
This was a spur of the moment readathon where I failed to take into account my June TBR and so consequently put new books on my Alphabethon TBR, none of which I have read. However, I did read books which can count under the readathon challenge. I read some ARCs, some library books but only two had ‘b’ in the author’s name or title.
I’ve wanted to finish the Grisha trilogy for a while and the library helped me with that. I really liked these two books and was glad I managed to read them this week (and not solely because they can count towards my TBR either). I can’t wait to get back to the Six of Crows series now I know I won’t be spoiled for the last book of the Grisha trilogy.
I should stop with the readathons but I’m not going to. This readathon is 19th June – 25th June and the blog post explaining it is here and the Twitter is here. This is reading the alphabet and this time the letter is ‘b’. This means any books that start with the letter ‘b’ or the author’s name starts with ‘b’. I was going to try and get my TBR for this readathon to overlap a little with Because Dragons Readathon because they overlap but it turns out the one book which could qualify I had already read.
Continue reading “Alphabethon”