This readathon overlapped with Spookathon for one day so while it probably would have been sensible to try and combine the two, instead I focused on Spookathon and reading the library books that were due back, before moving onto this readathon. I didn’t stick to my TBR but I did find books which I feel followed the challenges a lot better.
My TBR post is here.
Continue reading “Autumn Readathon Wrap Up”
This is a brand new readathon based on Youtube which has autumn as a theme. It runs from 22nd October to 28th October. Unfortunately Sunday to Saturday again but it sounds like a really fun readathon to take part in! The first four challenges are the main ones and the last two are bonus challenges which I think is a really cool way of doing it.
1. Read a gothic/spooky book
2. Read a non-fiction book that feels autumnal
3. Read a novel set in a cold location
4. Read a historical fiction novel
5. Read a short story collection
6. Read an adult novel about a young female protagonist
Continue reading “Autumn Readathon”