I have four readathons going at the same time and my TBR varied so wildly that I didn’t actually get that many of the challenges done for each readathon. Rather than worry about it, I decided to combine all four wrap up posts into one so I don’t have to write over and over again that I didn’t get to the challenges but I read a lot. It also means you don’t have to read it.
We’ll see how well it turns out!
Continue reading “Readathons Wrap Up”
A Valentine’s Day themed romance readathon! This is a readathon all about romance and love which will take place 9th February – 15th February. There are challenges (of course) and I’m hoping to get to all of them. The Twitter is here.
- Read a book by your favourite romance author
- Read a book that has your favourite romantic trope
- Read a book that has a prince or a princess as a character
- Read an original fairytale and watch Disney film adaptation of fairytale
- Read a book while eating Valentine’s treats
- Read a book that takes place in location where you would love to spend Valentine’s Day
- Read a book with red/pink cover
- Read a book with a LGTBQ+ romance
- Read a classic love story
- Read one of the hosts’ favourite books
Continue reading “InLoveAthon”