This is a readathon that was running for four weeks in April (2nd April to 29th April) where you have to take your O.W.Ls in order to pick which career you’re going into. Apparently, there is going to be a N.E.W.Ts readathon as well, based on the O.W.Ls you take now so I’m really hoping to be able to do it as well.
I didn’t know about this readathon until I saw it on the list of readathons but now I am ridiculously excited for it. This readathon is based on the O.W.Ls exams in Harry Potter and there is a Twitter and an introduction post, but the intro post (here) is in the style of Hogwarts letter. It runs from the 2nd April to the 29th April and I am definitely taking part, Nanowrimo or no Nanowrimo.
- A book with a symbol on the cover
- A book with a number on the cover or in the title
- A science fiction novel
- A book that contains magical creatures/has a magical creature on the cover
- A fantasy book
- A book featuring/about secret societies or clubs.
- A book featuring prophecies
- A book with a nature-related word in the title
- A historical fiction book
- A muggle non-fiction book
- A book with/about alchemy
- A book which deals with transfiguration/shapeshifting or a book with a cat on the cover.
Now you only need 5 O.W.Ls to get an Outstanding in this readathon so I’m only going to do a TBR for five books but will probably read more because these look like so much fun!