This was a great chance to get through all the books I got out from my Australian library app but it did mean that I didn’t have a lot of physical books to read! I listened to more audiobooks this week than anything, which definitely affected how many books I read. This readathon ran from the 12th to the 19th October.
I’ve started three other books that aren’t on this wrap up, but decided only to include one.
Continue reading “Mateathon Wrap Up”
This is a new Australian themed readathon which focuses on Australian stereotypes! It runs from the 12th – 19th October and the twitter is here. The challenges for this one looked like fun so I definitely wanted to take part. Half of the books on this TBR are by Australian authors, thanks to my phone still being connected to my Australian library account.
- Read a book with food on the cover
- Read a hot recent release
- Read a book with black on the cover
- Read a book that has the letters M, A, T & E somewhere on the cover
- Read a book about assassins
- Read a book set in school/uni/college
- Read a book with an MC that has an interesting hobby
- Read a book by an Aussie author
Continue reading “Mateathon”