This was a challenge which was focused on mental illness and characters with mental illness. My TBR for this post is here. I had three books on my TBR and unfortunately, I didn’t manage to read all of them. I read other books, just not the ones on my TBR!
1. Read a book with green on the cover.
2. Read a book by an author with a mental illness.
3. Read a book where the main character has a mental illness.
4. Read a non-fiction book about mental illness.
5. Read a comic/graphic novel with mental illness elements.
I was trying to go for books I read, so I didn’t fulfil all the challenges. Under Rose-Tainted Skies was a book about a main character with a mental illness and was also #ownvoices as well. I really enjoyed Under Rose-Tainted Skies, it might be my favourite book of the month. Broadmoor Revealed was alright, I finished it quickly, but I wish it had focused more on mental illness from the Victorian perspective which is what I had been hoping for. A Court of Wings and Ruin, I’ve read the first chapter for my Try A Chapter tag and haven’t gotten any further.
This was a great readathon to take part in and I hope it runs again soon!