This is a readathon which is going on at the same time as the Read-o-Rama readathon and overlaps with the Because Dragons RAT so it runs from 11th June to 18th June. Is it a good idea to do this readathon as well? Probably not, but I have a lot of library books that have to go back by the 17th June so I might as well read them for a readathon.
1) Borrow and read a popular or backlist book you meant to read but never got around too.
2) Borrow and read a book by a popular author you’ve been curious to try or read more of.
3) Borrow and read a book you haven’t heard of before seeing it in the library.
4) Borrow and read a book recommended by the librarian.
5) Borrow and read a book you just feel like reading.
Continue reading “Library-a-thon”