Now I was very short-sighted and signed up to do three readathons in the same week. I am terrible with dates and didn’t realise they all overlapped until I signed up for them. I have decided to do one wrap up for all three, partly because I really can’t be bothered to do three separate wrap ups when I could be reading and partly because there is some overlap. I read ten books last week, so not everything on my TBR but since my TBR was ridiculous, I’m okay with the books I did manage to read. Most of the links to the books link to my review of that book on Goodreads.
Read-O-Rama is basically readathons throughout the year with different challenges each time. I see it mentioned frequently but now I’m actually on time to take part in this readathon. This readathon is from 11th June – 17th June.
1. Read a book with RAMA in the title and/or author’s name
2. Read a book with water on the cover
3. Read a short book (150 pages or less)
4. Read a graphic novel
5. Read a book you’ve been anticipating
6. Read an own voice book
7. Read a book released in the summer of any year
8. Read 7 Books