This was a readathon I was slightly more on the ball with partly because it was running for two weeks. Which meant when I did my usual ‘hey it’s nearly the end of the readathon and I haven’t read any of the books on my TBR’, I still had a few (read: three) days to read a few of the books.
My TBR for this readathon is here.
This wrap up is so late but it has been pretty much written in my drafts for forever, so it’s here it is!
Continue reading “Superhero Readathon Wrap Up”
This is a two week long readathon (that’s new) which runs from the 25th March to 8th April and the focus is on superheroes! I’m trying to get my library books knocked out of my TBR so pretty much everything on here is borrowed. There’s a lot of books on here but I’m hoping to get to at least half of them.
- Iron Man – Read a book, that’s an oldie but a goodie (not released in 2017 or 2018)!
- Captain America – Read a book that represents your country!
- Captain Marvel – Read a new release that has grabbed your attention!
- Ant-Man – Read a tiny book that packs a punch (Short Story, Novella or Graphic Novel)!
- Hulk Smash! – Read an intimidating book on your TBR that you want to smash out!
- Black Panther – Read a book with a person of colour as the main character!
- Thor – Read a book set in a different world!
- Black Widow – Read a book with a kick-ass female character!
- What Would Stan Lee Do? – Read A Marvel Comic!
- The Avengers – Read a book that has #SquadGoals!
Continue reading “SuperHeroAthon”