The first Christmas themed readathon is all done! This one ran from the 2nd to the 8th December and though I didn’t stick to my TBR, I feel like this went rather well. I didn’t get to the buddy read, 10 Blind Dates, but I didn’t think I was going to be able to get hold of a copy and read it during the week so that wasn’t too disappointing.
Continue reading “Tis The Season-Athon Wrap Up”
This is a Christmas themed readathon and what better way to start off the month of December? This readathon runs from the 2nd to the 8th December so I might actually remember since it’s Monday to Sunday. We’ve got challenges, we’ve got a theme, it’s all there.
I probably won’t read the buddy read but just in case I get hold of a copy, I’ve put it on my TBR.
- Read a book w/ snow on the cover
- Read a holiday themed book
- Read a book you received as a gift
- Read a book while enjoying your favorite holiday treat
- Read a book that has a title related to music
- Bonus – Read 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston (Buddy Read)
Continue reading “Tis The Season-athon”
This was a lovely Christmas themed readathon to start off December, running from the 3rd to the 9th December. The TBR post is here with links.
This readathon was interesting because as much as I wanted to read all the Christmas themed books I had, I was also in the mood for romances. Lots and lots of romances. So my TBR changed a little. I did not read the group book, Snow in Love, because I had my own TBR to be getting on with and I couldn’t get a copy from my library.
Continue reading “‘Tis the Season Wrap Up”
A Christmas themed readathon, co-hosted by one of my favourite booktubers! I love themed readathons that really play into the theme itself, but the challenges are fairly broad so I’ve got room to play around.
This readathon runs from the 3rd to the 9th December. The twitter is here and the Instagram is here.
I’m not going to be reading the group book unless it just so happens to fall into my lap, just because I’ll be focusing on the other Christmas themed books I already own. All of these books are on my TBR and only one hasn’t anything to do with Christmas.
- Read a book with red or green on the cover
- Read a book while listening to holiday music
- Read a book that will make you feel warm and fuzzy
- Read a short book (250 pages or less)
- Read a holiday-themed book
- BONUS – Read group book Snow in Love by Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West
Continue reading “‘Tis the Season”